Letras de músicas - letra de música - letra da música - letras e cifras - letras traduzidas - letra traduzida - lyrics - paroles - lyric - canciones - TRAMPLED BRETHREN - DALEK - música e letra
Utilize o abecedário abaixo para abrir as páginas de letras dos artistas
Trampled Brethren letra
With uncertainty i ink my final thoughts on unlit blocks
Niggas caught on heron nods
Stil at odds with false gods of archaic age.
Angelic face wretched with pain ignites my flame.
Your mundane daily life amazes me
Tattered city once brimming with life now sits abandoned
Some feel these thoughts to random
I hand them their empty heads as main coarse to davinci's last supper
As they sit in wonder.
Abundant sun pours over ald steel and bricks
Filling my aching eyes till they split.
I felt my earth shift, contort, and twist.
Lift heavy brow to view what happened to my tiny corner of dirt.
Worthless soul too old to care
As despair builds thick amongst my people.
From burnt steeples hear distant toll of bells
Ancient tongue swells as one lumbers with prenatal language.
Manage a coarse throaty mumble to convey how this earth crumbles.
I tumble, close to where i've been a million times before
Free to ignore pain which pounds at human temples.
I resemble less of a man and more the dirt i tread on.
To my trampled brethren,
Heaven won't accept you!
Either you or it don't exist.
Consider that a gift
As we walk through that mist filled vally
Vulnerable souls tell tales of ill proportions
Scorching ra soothing moon, soon to dim
My travels at an end, light bends to dark
Jagged crossed sticks manhandled as scripture and art
Picture your christ as blond and blue eyed,
As mine resides within confines of empty glass bottle.
Robbed of youth i wobble past society and rest my head on curb of reality,
If only for a nap,
To grasp for that which we lack.
Remain trapped in these three dimensions
Mention i once stepped past, now viewed as insane.
Trained human pets scurry to cubical for food pellets.
Next funeral for those who think, cause thoughts are relics.
I smell this viscous odor on each face i meet,
Seems humanity reached peak in 20th century.
My jaded eye strains to see through a smoke-filled room.
Consumed by books which speak of our past
At last begin to piece together our beginnings
With few fleeting seconds till our end,
Quickly cross that bridge you bum,
See what's on the other shore.
It's lure magnetic
In our drunken minds
Poor feeble shell hoping for so much more
Left entranced by ancient dance of emptiness.
Few are the blessed who feed on truth's breast.
Dalek - Letras
- ... From Mole Hills
- A Beast Caged
- Asylum (Permanent Underclass)
- Black Smoke Rises
- Classical Homicide
- Culture For Dollars
- Distorted Prose
- Ever Somber
- Eyes To Form Shadows
- Forever Close My Eyes
- Hold Tight
- Images Of .44 Casings
- In Midst Of Struggle
- Megaton (Dalek Remix)
- Opiate The Masses
- Praise Be The Man
- Ruin It, Ruin Them, Ruin Yourself, Then Ruin Me
- Speak Volumes
- Spiritual Healing
- Swollen Tongue Bums
- T- Electronique
- Three Rocks Blessed
- Trampled Brethren
top 30 músicas
- Flamengo - Gritos da Torcida
- Lilo And Stitch - Aloha, e Komo Mai
- Racionais Mc's - Jesus Chorou
- Racionais Mc's - Da Ponte Pra Cá
- LetoDie - Monstros
- LetoDie - Ampulheta
- Baco Exu do Blues - Te Amo Disgraça
- Silvanno Salles - Mande Um Sinal
- Kell Smith - Nossa Conversa
- Chininha e Príncipe - Londres
- Sarah Beatriz - O Maior Vilão Sou Eu
- Kemilly Santos - Quem Nunca?
- Chininha e Príncipe - Me Usa e Some
- Alisson e Neide - Mostra-me Tua Gloria
- Robson Biollo - Eu Quero Alguém Assim
- Ludmilla - Duas Doses de Saudade
- Hungria Hip Hop - Dethalhes
- Aurelina Dourado - A Vitória Chegou
- Alisson e Neide - Paulo e Silas
- Alisson e Neide - Sinceridade
- Adriana Calcanhotto - Fico Assim Sem Você
- Racionais Mc's - Capítulo 4, Versículo 3
- Racionais Mc's - Negro Drama
- Racionais Mc's - Eu Sou 157
- Pe. Fábio de Melo - Te Desejo Vida
- Djonga - Olho de Tigre (Perfil #22)
- Antônia Gomes - Fica Tranquilo
- LetoDie - Caos Feat. FILL
- Hungria Hip Hop - Coração de Aço
- Rayssa e Ravel - Leva Eu
©2003 - 2018 - musicas.mus.br